Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Barack Obama!

LJ and I woke up today at 8am to start watching the festivities. My mom actually called and woke us up. They wanted to come over and make breakfast and watch the Inauguration on a "Big" TV.
So I got up made LJ a bottle, changed his diaper and sat him in the living room while I quickly washed last nights dishes before my parents got here. My dad can't cook if there's dishes in the sink so I had to do them so he would cook! I then fed LJ his breakfast, he had yogurt and pears today. By the time he was done they were starting to swear in Vice President Joe Biden. I quickly cleaned up LJ because I wanted to get a picture of LJ and I as they were swearing in President Barack Obama!

So I got a picture of the 2 of us with our new President being sworn in on the TV in the background. I look like crap, but it's ok I'll be able to show LJ when he gets older our pic of the historic day!
I'm excited for what President Obama is gonna bring to this country! I can only hope and pray that we will be better and stronger because of him. CHANGE has come and I am THANKFUL and PROUD to be an AMERICAN and that my son will get to witness our first African American President as he grows up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

such an EXCITING day!! i totally went out & bought my newspaper today. and good idea getting a picture in too!!

Malinda & Cam said...

Awesome picture! Such an exciting day for all of us!

Jennifer said...

Very exciting day! LJ is such an incredibly beautiful boy!

abo-bder said...

فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى