Friday, January 9, 2009

A Little Randomness...

On my Facebook profile I was tagged to do this 16 Random Things About Me. I really liked it because it made me really have to think of things to share with people. I thought I would post it here just to share. I'm not going to tag anyone but maybe it'll inspire you to think outside the box and share random facts about yourself.

Here's my list:

1. I'm an athlete at heart. I started sports when I was 5, I mainly played basketball and volleyball. I played up until my first year of college then just decided to stop one day and haven't played since. I think I was burnt out after all those years. I really do miss it now though.

2. I'm super competitive and I hate to lose!

3. I still sleep with my baby blanket and am not ashamed of it! I bring it on every trip we go on.

4. I've danced hula since I was 10. I still watch old hula videos and competition videos.

5. I fell in love when I was 13.

6. I love wearing sweats!

7. I eat my food in a specific order, meat, rice, vegetable until I'm done. If it's not portioned right I make it so I can finish in that order.

8. I pride myself in being able to help others. I'll do almost anything for almost anybody, if you just ask.

9. I sleep with a pillow between my legs because I like to sleep on my side and I can't stand my legs touching each other.

10. I love to cook. I watch the food network all the time. I've even have 2 sets of Emeril's cookware and I just got Rachel Rays oval saute pan, her knives, and Big Orange Book for Christmas!

11. I make all LJ's baby food.

12. Gary Payton is my all time favorite basketball player,since I was in elementary. I finally got to meet him when I worked at Wells Fargo in Factoria. I saw him on a weekly basis. He even invited me and Dante to be his guest in his suite at the Key. I met his younger brother and his brothers girlfriend at that game. It was a dream come true for me! So much fun.

13. I believe that I'm destined to win the lottery. I just have that feeling.

14. I played volleyball in Norway when I was 19. It was the greatest experience ever!

15. I hate cleaning! Absolutely hate it! I would hire a maid if I could afford one.

16. I coached club volleyball for 1 year and would love to start coaching again some day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to #15!! Girl, i would hire someone in a heartbeat to do my laundry & dusting. I can handle everything else!! And if you don't mind, can you share more about making LJ's food?! I'd love to hear how & what you use, is it similar to what Jerry Seinfeld's wife does (the puree'ing stuffs?)

Malinda & Cam said...

so funny with some of your randomness...I acutally do 3 & 8 too and I know when we have kids that I will want to make my own baby food. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

game on! i'd totally love to see your process on making LJ's baby food. sounds like it saves tons of money too.